Award winning games for the whole family
fun math games to play at home or in the classroom
City of Zombies
The Aliens are invading and turning everyone in the City into Zombies… and only you can stop them!
City of Zombies is a cooperative game for 1 to 6 players who must team up and help each other to survive.
Players take turns to roll 3 Battle Dice, they can then add, subtract, multiply and divide dice together to build awesome attack combos in an attempt to take out as many Zombies as possible.
Clear the board of Zombies to save Survivors and boost your score, gain Heroes to help you fight Zombies and collect items along the way that modify your dice, weaken Zombies or even change the rules!
City of Zombies helps children of all levels practice maths without them realising it. The game rewards players with more ways to win as their maths skills improve. Maths has never been so much fun!
City of Zombies – Ultimate Edition
- 4 levels of complexity – Beginner, Advanced, Expert & Master
- Use addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to battle Zombies
- Introduces Squaring and Square Roots
- More Aliens and Zombies
- Introduces Prime Number and Negative Number Zombies
- New Item cards to help you fight Zombies
- New Heroes, now with more powerful ‘special moves’
- Revised rules booklet with illustrated examples
Cooperative gameplay for 1 to 6 players – From age 6+ – 30 – 45 mins
Recommended by National Numeracy
Maths KS1 & KS2