Serious Fun, Serious learning
Improves maths skills, mental maths speeds and confidence through play
City of Zombies
City of Zombies is an award-winning family board game that improves maths through play.
Players roll and combine their battle dice in any way they can think of to hit and remove Zombies from play on their turn.
- An engaging and fun way to boost numeracy skills
- Builds confidence and mental maths speed
- 4 levels of play to suit any maths ability
- Team up and play together against the game, not each other
- There are no wrong answers so no one ends up feeling stupid
1 to 6 players | Age 6 – 99 | 25 – 45 mins
Recommended by National Numeracy
Maths KS1 & KS2