Games that feed your Brains!
Award winning games that improve numeracy through play
Players roll and combine their battle dice in any way they can think of to hit and remove Zombies from play on their turn.
- Every time you play, Zombies and Events appear in a different order making each game a unique experience
- An engaging and fun way to boost numeracy skills
- Builds confidence and mental maths speed
- 4 levels of play to suit any maths ability
- Team up and play together against the game, not each other
- There are no wrong answers so no one ends up feeling stupid
1 to 6 players | Age 6 – 99 | 25 – 45 mins
Recommended by National Numeracy
Maths KS1 & KS2
What does playing Alana’s Animals teach children?
Quantities & magnitude
“This is a fun game, perfect for young kids, but with a true depth of play that will appeal to even the most tactical game player. The stealth math and vocabulary content don’t get in the way of the gaming elements. Don’t let the cute artwork fool you – this is well worth putting on the table.”
“Usually the thought of playing a maths game with the kids fills me with dread, either because it is too complicated or takes far too long to play, but I actually enjoyed this game. There are a few ways to play, and it teaches children without being boring. The cards all have colourful and fun pictures of animals and some have things hidden on them as a little bonus game.”
“What a find! Finally, an early years maths game that is great fun, exciting, and educational. I bought Alana’s Animals whilst searching high and low to satisfy my grandson’s appetite for endless game playing and was delighted when it was such a success.“